Goblins are small, green creature with large pointy ears, red eyes with green pupils and a red tipped nose. They wear brown pants and shoes with a large sack, seemingly for carrying stolen resources.
These little creatures only have eyes on one thing: LOOT! Their desire for resources is limitless. They are the fastest of all troops of Clash of Clans and are quicker than a Spring Trap. If you are new to COC Game then here is the Beginners guide to Clash of Clans.
Details of COC Goblin
- Goblin is the 4th troop unlocked in the Elixir barracks after COC Barbarian, Archer COC and Clash of Clans Giant.
- You can use two max clone spells to get additional 70 Goblins.
- Goblin’s 1st target is Resource Buildings, making them the ultimate troop in collecting resources.
- The Goblins from the Single Player Campaign are not the same as the Goblin troop.
- Once all Resource Buildings are shattered by Goblins, they become like any other troop with no preferred target & attack the nearest building to them.
- Goblins have very low hit points so you need a good strategy in order to make their best utilization.
Upgrade Differences Goblin Clash of Clans
At level 3 & 4, the Goblin’s bag have light brown stripes on the sides of it.
At level 5, the Goblin’s bag turns to light brown and he gets a red Mohawk.
At level 6, the Goblin gets a red leather cape and a golden necklace.
At level 7, the goblin’s Mohawk turns to bright orange.
Know about the most important Character of COC game that is Clash of Clans Builder
Offensive Strategy of Clash of Clans Goblin
- Main motive to add Goblins in your army is to steal resources at a faster rate.
Basically, people use it while they are farming. ( Here Farming is not growing crops, in Clash of Clans Farming is getting good loots by using basic and low elixir troops )
- Basically, use Giants first to distract Mortars , Wizard Towers & other defensive buildings and from behind them deploy Wall Breakers to clear a route to Storages, Mines/Collectors, etc. then use Barbarians COC, COC archers as cover-up army and then finally use goblins to drain on the resources
- You can also use Jump Spell to guide Goblins & other troops over the walls directly into other layers.
- Goblin’s greatest weakness is splash damaging buildings (i.e. Wizard Towers, Mortars).
- Another strategy is to place a team of Goblins after the defences are smashed to clean up any remaining buildings before time runs out.
- Goblins are excellent at triggering Traps, as their pace can allow them to get out of range before it detonates.
- Goblins can be useful at the end of attacks the gold mines and the elixir collectors. By destroying a few mines and collectors you can over 50%.
- As Goblins also target the Town Hall, they can be helpful for destroying the Town Hall while defences are diverted by other units to get a star.
Watch here all Clash of Clans Videos
Defensive Strategy of Goblin COC
- Although Goblins are not viewed as the best defensive troop because of their low health, still they are useful as Clan Castle troops as they will attack the enemy very quickly as compared to other troops.
- Goblins have the maximum damage of any of the low health troops and can hold the enemy units quickly due to their fast speed.
- Place your defences tactically to cover all resource buildings specially Wizard Towers and Mortars.
I hope you have enjoyed knowing about this amazing COC Characters ie Clash of Clans Goblin. If you like us then comment below and share this post.