Having tamed the ferocious leaping hog, the Hog Rider jumps over walls and hammers his way through enemy defences with no difficulty.
The Hog Rider is a bare-chested, rugged, dark skinned man with a Mohawk wearing a brown leather loin cloth, pair of leather sandals and a red belt.
Here are some Details about Clash of Clans Hog Rider
- Hog Rider can jump over Walls,
- Training Time: 2 minutes
- Supply Cost: 5
- Movement Speed: 24
- Targets: Ground
- Preferred Target: Defence
- Dark Barracks Required: Level 2
- Hog Riders have high damage per second and reasonable hit points.
- On the battleground, you can clone an extra 14 Hog Riders with 2 max level Clone Spells.
Levels of CoC Hog Rider
At level 3, the Hog Rider’s hammer increases in dimension and turns black. The brass band on the hammer’s head vanishes.
At level 5, Hog Rider’s Mohawk turns from black to orange.
At level 6, Again Hog Rider’s hammer has large golden spikes.
|Level||Damage per Second||Hit-points||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research
|6||118||535||90||1 00 000||8||40|
Attacking Strategy of Hog Rider CoC
- Defending against Hog Riders is tricky, as their ability to bypass Walls renders them irrelevant.
- They work well with the Healing Spell when you set several of them together.
- A good approach for using Healing Spells is to place them ahead of the Hog Riders. This is so that the Hog Riders get the most out of the Healing Spell, and destroy the defences without losing too much HP.
- Best strategy is to use 25-28 Hog Riders. 3-4 healing spells, few archers, 10 Wizards with a dragon to kill clan castle troop.
- Hogs are helpless against a pair of Giant Bombs even with a Healing Spell.
- In Hog Rider strategies Clan Castle troops should be killed first by luring.
- The Hog Rider is one of the best troops for luring out Clan Castle troops, as it can avoid Walls.
- Hog Riders are powerless against air troops in Clan Castle, especially Dragons.
- Bring other troops in addition to Hog Riders, such as Wizards COC , to deal with enemy Clan Castle troops and do clean up.
Defensive Strategy of Hog Rider in Clash of Clans
- Design you base in such a way that high powered defence buildings on the inside and lower powered defence buildings on the outside, with a layer of resources in between.
- Place Spring Traps in between Defensive Buildings; good placement of multiple Spring Traps can remove a group of Hog Riders.
- A good strategy to kill Hog Rider’s is to place giant bombs or traps in between two defences.
Hope you have enjoyed learning about this special character of Clash of Clans ie Hog Rider.
Learn more about CoC Characters below: